All motivated, under-resourced students of Miami-Dade County will have access to excellent educational opportunities, graduate from high school and attend college.
Breakthrough Miami provides an academic enrichment program that uses a student-teaching-students model to ensure that motivated, under-resourced middle-school students have access to excellent high-school opportunities, graduate from high school on time, and attend college.
- 100 percent of our scholars in rigorous middle-school programs
- 100 percent of our scholars in college-prep high schools
- 100 percent of our scholars graduate on-time from high school
- 100 percent of our scholars enroll in and graduate from college
- 100 percent of interns experience personal growth through teaching and receive a positive introduction to the field of education